But one fun thing about him getting big...all the smiles. He smiles right as he wakes up and you look over him. He smiles on his changing table. He smiles in the middle of eating his bottle. It causes mass droll, but we still love it.
Ohh, here is my dad. He comes over to give Carson a smile from time to time. Carson loves to cuddle with his Grandpa. Could there be a more cute picture?
This is one sleepy kid. I love the look in his eyes when he is almost asleep. Sweet baby, I love you.
5 comments:
Oh man, I want to squeeze him. I love his hair. What a DANG CUTIE!
What a handsome,cute lil'guy...I have missed seein' him while I was away, but now I'm back, I can't wait to hold him and hug him and kiss his cute little head! I will be tootlin' over in about 45 min., when the 3 of you finish your CPR class.(This may come in handy for Carson, and will certawinly impress parents of his friends;they will be relieved that their childs friend knows CPR! And he will be ready to pass it off when he gets into scouts. Next month,..maybe swimming and lifesaving?
See Ya'll Soon. Love, Grandma Annie
Jod- OMIGOSH! This is Ash McCleary, sorry I happened upon your blog being the lurker that I am- Anyhow, I just wanted to say congrats!!! Gav told me the news a while ago, but now here's the proof! He is beautiful, not the best word for a boy, but for reals!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!!
Oh Jodi! He is absolutely adorable! I am so happy for you and your family! It was great to talk with you today. We'll do it again, soon! Amber
Hey Jodie, its Ruth & Bob from across the BIG pond, it was so good to catch up with you at CHA, that Carson is turning into one dropdead gorgeous boy - and as for the pain of watching them grow so quickly, yep that is a killer. Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy! The weather here is still quite warm so hope you are not still experiencing snow.
Post a Comment