Our friends Erica and Skylar
The cutest kid ever...Carson in his Cubbies outfit from Patalina! Seriously everyone around us was taken with Carson. People on the streets stopped just to look and coo at him. So cute. Here he is with his rally cap on because the Cubs took 11 innings to win SF.
Next stop Arlington Park for the horse races!
Matt and Carson leave tomorrow and I stay for a week to work. I'll miss 'em!!!
7 comments:
How fun! I've never been to Chicago, but I'd love to go sometime.
I think the only way I'll ever get to go is if we get Bears tickets. That's Clint's deal, we can go wherever I want, as long as we hit a football game while we're there.
I take it you're going to a show if you're staying in Chicago to work, eh? I wish I had the opportunity to go to one before I left MM... and you know, shop my face off at H&M with you guys ;)
Carson is seriously one of the cutest kids in town. Love it!
I love Chicago, it is such a fun city! Cute pitures. We made our blog private, so send me and email and I'll get you added on kjk_keyes@hotmail.com
Ok seriously - I was worried that the people in Chicago were crazy... but I guess they proved me wrong. Your kid is the cutest thing ever and especially in that "get up"! I can't believe you aren't excited for me to join you in Chicago, can't wait. Your trip looks like tons of fun, just a little jealous.
Carson looks so cute in his Cubs outfit! I didn't think it was possible for him to be even cuter everytime I see him! Hope you are having fun in Chicago while the rest of us sit at work...and work.
Thanks for your comment on my Memories post. I don't even remember that. I DO remember going to Bear Lake with you and your family in the 4th grade, and talking about how we were like 4th cousins or something.
JEALOUS!
I assume you were headed to Chicago for CHA?
Hope you are having an amazing time!
Post a Comment