Thursday, October 23, 2008

Charlie Brown

Ok, I know its still a week before Halloween, but we had a Halloween Party last night...and well..Carson is just so dang cute.









And this is him at night...in the bath. He loves to take a bath, and I'll tell you it must relax him because last night for the 3rd night in a row, he pooped...right in the tub. Thanks Kid!
Love you my lil Charlie Brown.

7 comments:

Angela Strong said...

What a cute little PEANUT! HeHe! Charlie Brown is the best! I remember well my babies pooping in the tub. Yuck! The clean up is for the birds! Some day when we are way old, we will poop in the tub again too!

Sher said...

Sooo stinkin' cute! He's looking so big, it makes me realize how long it's been since we've seen you.
we need to get together again.
I remember the poop in the tub days. Yuck!!!

marshfam said...

Awww! I love your little mini Charlie Brown! Good Grief!

Becky said...

HE looks SO dang cute! I love that he pooped in the tub. Addison has done that 2 days in row too. The joys of babies...it is a good thing that they are so cute. I love his costume.

Leisa said...

Oh man, his eyes...WOW! What a cute little costume.

Kristie said...

Oh, I have a spot in my heart for Charlie Brown. You know we're related, right? Sounds like a fun night.

The Teeples Times said...

What a darling Charlie Brown!! I love it! He has such beautiful eyes! Poop in the tub is the worst - especially when your two other boys are in there with the pooper child (can you tell this is personal). Good luck with that!