
The festivities started out at Jodi's work. The little guy is pretty popular at Making Memories!

Opening his first present.

It took him about 10 minutes to understand what to do w/ his cake. If you look in his little hand, he ripped off part of the frilly decorations and played w/ that before diving into the good stuff.

OK. Now he's getting the picture.

See, mom, I get how it works now :)

Even little Synae wanted to help move things along..."C'mon, Carson! Put the cake in your mouth."

Grandma Holbrook playing w/ her grandkids.

This birthday stuff can wear a guy out!

Grandpa Poll and the birthday boy.

This kid likes to open presents...not sure which he enjoys more though...the actual present or the wrapping paper...

Grandma Poll and Carson. Every kid should own some Mega Blocks. Thanks, Ryan and Denise!
5 comments:
Wow! He's already a year? Crazy!
Happy Birthday Carson!!!
Happy birthday Carson! I wish I could have been at his party at MM!!
I can't believe he's one already! He is so cute!
Congrats you survived the first year!! I think we, as moms, should get a trophy or something on their first birthday. He is such a cutie! Looks like he had a lot of fun!
Hey Jodi I added you to my blog I hope you don't mind.. If you want to add mine to yours here is mine.. davelizstamper.blogspot.com
Post a Comment