
I recently bought a waterproof camera. So, I decided it would be good to try it out during Carson's Swimming lessons today.

Some of the other little kids were crying...not Carson...love his Million dollar smile!

For some reason the water was colder than normal today...Carson and Jodi found a little heater vent and hung out on top of it for most of the hour...the smiles of finding warmth in a cold pool :)

This kid knows how to relax in the pool!

Dad and Carson blowing bubbles.

These two guys sure are handsome!

Mom loves it when she gets water splashed on her...especially when she's not looking!

Mom got tired of the splashing game and decided to give him some more room :)

These little shovels work better at the beach!

I just included this one cuz I liked the glare on the water.

Playing w/ his favorite toy...the octopus!
2 comments:
How cute!
Is that at Surf N Swim? Do they do swimming lessons in the winter?
I might have to look into that for my monkeys.
He is so cute! You are going love having a water proof camera... We have one and love it!
Post a Comment