Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Keeping up with Bubba

From time to time I just like to post pictures from me phone of this amazing guy. At the end of some days I think, whew we did a lot, but then say a prayer of thanks that he's in my life.
So here's a few pics from the last little bit... Big boy Swing...not to high
Oh this is my house without a deck...when its finished I'll post the new beauty. To bad my renters will be enjoying it and not me!

Climbing on the toys. He used to be afraid of climbing, but lately he's takin on on with a vengence!


Gramma reading to Carson...I found a lot of similar pics like this. Gramma is always amazing to read to him




Cousin Hugs....



Horsees. Carson love, loves to see horseeees. Must get that from his Gramma .





Don't judge...i thought it was dang funny.


Loves his cousin Richy...espically when he gives him chocolate cake at great grammas



Just dang cute is all.


One of Carsons favorite friends is our neighbor Logan. Logan just laughed the whole time they were in the wagon and his daddy took them all the way around the block!



Uncle Troy. Why? Aunt Bryn would be so dissapointed.


Riding the Tractor.Train em while they're young.

The day it hailed in June. Well at least we still had fun.


Look Mom...Wormr.

More Wormrs.
Fishin with Dad. We didn't catch anything, but Bubba didn't realize the trip was not a success. There were wormrs and bugs everywhere.



More Climbing!
Love ya kid.

















No comments: