Congratulations! He is such a beautiful baby! I'm so happy for you both. You look really happy. I'm so excited that you started a blog. I love blogging. Wahoo; blogs away! Happy New Year! Love ya, Amberlynn
What a doll! We are happy for all three of you! And don't worry about planning trips...just invite us to come along to babysit! Since all we do is visit boring museums while you go for bike rides on the beach, we can take the baby with us in a stroller! No biggie!
oh my heavens he is stinkin adorable!! couldn't think of two more deserving people!! i wish i was closer to give you and matt hugs and kisses to Carson!! congratulations.
7 comments:
I am so happy for you guys! You are both examples to Melodie and me! Let us know if you need anything!
Welcome to the blogging world!
you can also access our blog at www.eholbrook.blogspot.com
He's pretty dang cute!
Hope you had a good Christmas and here's to a happy new year!
T.
We are so Excited for you guys!! Carson looks like such a little Stud. Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!
Congratulations! He is such a beautiful baby! I'm so happy for you both. You look really happy. I'm so excited that you started a blog. I love blogging. Wahoo; blogs away! Happy New Year!
Love ya,
Amberlynn
What a doll! We are happy for all three of you! And don't worry about planning trips...just invite us to come along to babysit! Since all we do is visit boring museums while you go for bike rides on the beach, we can take the baby with us in a stroller! No biggie!
oh my heavens he is stinkin adorable!! couldn't think of two more deserving people!! i wish i was closer to give you and matt hugs and kisses to Carson!! congratulations.
Post a Comment