We went in for Carson's two week wellness check today. He did so well.
He has grown so much these two weeks...
He is now up to 7lbs and 8 oz! Thats a whole pound!
And he has grown to 20 inches.
He is the 40th percentile for height, so just perfect!
He got the little heel prick and did so well, he was so brave, and didn't get to mad till we gave him is bottle late on the way home. So food is more important to him than pain. Just like his daddy that boy is!
Here's some pics...
4 comments:
Jodi! We are so happy for you and Matt. Can't believe how fast it all happened! We'll hopefully be coming to Utah soon and get to meet up with everyone again! I'm glad you have a blog so we can always see what you're up to.
I'm lovin the new pics! He's just so adorable! You sound like such a proud mama Jodi! Love you!
What a sweetheart! I want to come see him soon... let me know when!
I need to see and hold him! I miss holding a tiny one.
Post a Comment