What a cute Boy! You guys are so lucky, but Im sure you already know that. We are so happy for you. Your video is awesome..What a great idea! Carson will love to watch that as he gets bigger! Our kids favorite movies are of themselves.-Ken & Abby
Oh my goodness...what a cute video. He is so stickin' adorable. I am so happy for you and your little family. My favorite are the pics with the little striped beanie...so cute!
7 comments:
that is such a sweet video. We love you guys so much! I cannot believe how fast he is growing...i guess they do that huh?! thanks for the video...
What a cute Boy! You guys are so lucky, but Im sure you already know that. We are so happy for you. Your video is awesome..What a great idea! Carson will love to watch that as he gets bigger! Our kids favorite movies are of themselves.-Ken & Abby
Thanks for the good cry! We are so happy for you guys! There's nothing like a new baby!
Ah, what a tender little guy. I really want to come see him in person soon! He's so precious and perfect :)
Hey Jodi - this is Angela (Allen) Stewart - I saw your blog through Amberlynn's and wanted to say hello to you and your DARLING family!
ok wow...that gave me chills!
you are so blessed!
Oh my goodness...what a cute video. He is so stickin' adorable. I am so happy for you and your little family. My favorite are the pics with the little striped beanie...so cute!
Post a Comment