Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Carson's 10 minutes of fame






Well ok, so the scrapbooking world is not exactly the place to really get fame, but in our little world its big:) So Carson was featured today on the Making Memories blog! People can comment and give parenting advise to Matt and I...hummm I just checked and there are already 422 comments. Guess I better read up on my advise!!! Anyway, check him out and you can comment too and win scrapbooking stuff...Its going to be the paper line (same as the paper on the background of this blog).




So because my work as seriously been so good working with me being a new mom and all. Here are some of the people I work with...look, they all love Carson. He is seriously becoming the Making Memories baby. We are there so much he is growing up at a Scrapbook manufacturer. But the people there are my true friends...so here are just a few of them...(the ones that would let me shoot a photo of them at least!) The Above picture is the shower sponsored by my friends at Making Memories. I could not have done this without them...wow...major stuff!




This is Amy. She made like 10 hats for Carson to wear...and good thing cuz its still freezing out!
Here is Jenny and I at my shower. She has been great...she is the amazing talent behind all the first cute photos we have of him, and took our first family photos. My family always ask if I know here becuase she is also famous and appear on Good Things Utah. Here is tess. She is singing Carson a song about his Poop. Yes, that is just one of the many talents Tess has.
Danielle likes to hold Carson while she works at her computer. They are good friends now.



And this is the other Jodi! Holding him at my home when he was just a tiny baby. Look at that tiny hand.
There are a ton of others too, but I have no photos of them with the baby. Oh well, maybe a later post I will catch them...So now they are famous too on my blog that at least 5 people look at...so there is something to that:)

2 comments:

Kerby Family said...

K Carson is so cute and so famous like 700+ comments on the blog. It was so fun to meet him. Hey have a question for you. How easy is it for you to get Making M stuff for like maybe a cousin or something???

Anonymous said...

he is one lucky dude gettin to hang with those girls!!! He is just adorable. Hugs to you, Matt and Carson!!