So its been a while since I posted. Sorry! It has been a busy month! I just got back from Canada and had a lovely time up there and the sun even came out which is a new thing for my visits to that Country! Had a great time with a bunch of scrappers and I traveled with a friend named Jeannie. We ended up having to share a room...long story...but it turned out really fun and we laughed about the whole time until I fell asleep mid conversation.
However, all fun aside I did miss that little boy! Dad did a great job with him all weekend and it was so good to come home and see both my men.
Since my last post...a ton has happened....here is a ton of pictures.
Jason Coy's big 30 bash. Yes we played Rock band until midnight...the best birtday party ever for a 30 year old! Some good ol friends from high school here....Awesome to hook up with them again.

Uncle Jason himself with Carson. Cuties.

Carson is eating cereal now. Well sometimes he likes it but he gets board and most ends up on his face!

Uncle Kyle graduates!!! Congrats Uncle Kyle. We love you so much.

Uncle Troy gets inagurated to be Vice President at Weber State! Here he is with his neice and nephews. Oh cute baby's. Gma in there too!

Finally its warm enough in Utah to go on a walk. Please note the snow still on the mountains and I'm in a jacket, but warm weather here we come. Carson LOVES walks in his stroller.

My first little baby. Mollie came for a visit. She just ignored that Carson was on my lap and plopped herself down. Hey there she said, move over.

A project for work I made from my companies new Baby Book. Dang that is a cute kid. Want to take this class, head over to Mall of Amercia in September:)

Carson is so fun right now. He can play with toys, roll over, squeak, kick around and he'll laugh and smile at anyone who will give him the time of day. Dang look at those beautiful eyes.

Grandma is keeping Carson warm at his cousin Spencer's birthday party. Happy 3-year old birthday Spencer!

5 comments:
MOA??? Hey, I'll be there! :)
Well,,, you have been busy! Looks like a bunch of fun. I don't know how you have even found time to post with all this "Mock Mission" business going on! Aren't we suppose to stay off the computers? Oops! Love all the cute pictures.
Wow, what a month you've had! BTW, you look so beautiful! Tell Coy, happy birthday for me! The BIG 30 eh?! Are we really there? Time flys! Carson is so cute. You are such a sweet mommy to him! Love ya!
I love all your pictures. That boy just keeps getting cuter and cuter! We should get together for lunch sometime, so I can meet him.
Send me an email and we'll plan it
Sher
Wow..i am tired just reading everything you have done! Carson is getting so big.
I will be at Mall of America in September as well we must hook up!
That jacket is very familiar I do beleive you bought that in a certain store in SA!!! Too funny!
Hugs to you all~
Post a Comment