Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Tag Game

So, not to sound dumb...but I just learned what Tag was on a blog. My friend Brooke tagged me on her cute blog. I had the conversation with some friends at work. I really like having a blog, but even more I like reading what is going on in the life of my friends and family. And now I get to play a game too.
So here is the game: And below are Pictures of the baby:)


Directions:1. Get the nearest book to you, or one you're reading that contains over 123 pages.2. Go to the 123 page3. Find the 5th sentence4. Post the 5th sentence5. Tag five people


Book: Three Cups of Tea

5th Sentance - "And I wanted these people to feel like it wasn't just me, that there were a bunch of other Americans back home concerned about helping them."

Tag People - Jodi and Rachel - cuz they hate to get tagged and that's just funny to me.


Now the baby part.
This is Great Grandma Poll. I didn't have one of her and Carson when I posted for Mothers day, so now here she is with Carson...and me:)What if there were two? Wow, how do people with Twins do it? That's a lot of kid! But they would be good friends!Aunt Melodie...the cool thing about her...She has a baby due on December 18! That is Carson's birthday!!!!This is Carson roaming the streets on his 4-wheeler. Man that kid is crazy...always on the go. We just love him though...that is our secret.

1 comment:

Sher said...

Are you reading Three Cups of Tea? I just started reading it last week. It's slow going for me, though. I've heard it was really good, but I'm struggling getting into it.
Do you use Goodreads? you should!
Sher