Sunday, May 11, 2008

Truibute to the most wonderful Mom's in the World

We love you Mom's and Grandma's. Thanks for making our lives wonderful!!!
This is my mom with Carson a few weeks ago. Love you Mom, thanks for being the best mom in the whole world....love you bigger than Bear Lake.

This is Matt's mom with Carson, she always knows how to get a laugh from him. Love you much!

This is Grandma Holbrook. She is not doing so well right now after her recent diagnosis with Cancer. Our prayers are with her and we love her so much. She is so dear to us.This is my Grandma Marler with Carson. We had a wonderful week down south with her and she is so cute with Carson. He calls her GG and we love her so much! She is finishing her degree with BYU now and is an inspiration to us all!
I just could not find my picture of Carson with Grandma Poll, so we'll have to get more today. But here she is with Carson's cousin Abby when she was just a baby so you can see how much she loves her grand kids. She has always been such a loving grandma and we love her too!

3 comments:

Leisa said...

I too have a Grandma that was just diagnosed with Cancer. Stupid Cancer...find someone else to pick on...or no one at all would be even better.
Hope you had a great Mother's Day! You are Mom to a cutie :)

Sher said...

I can't believe I didn't notice on Friday when we saw you, but seeing pictures side by side, I think Carson actually looks like Abby. He definitely belongs in your family.
It was great to see you guys. We should get together more often.
Sher

Kendell's Crusaders said...

I ran into Sherrie Shepherd a few weeks ago and we exchanged blog addresses and I found yours linked to hers. Your family is so cute! Sounds like your doing well and enjoying motherhood and your job. Check out our blog at kellykeyesfamily.blogspot.com
It will be good to keep in touch...
Jen