It's Jodi's birthday today! I thought it would be appropriate to pay a little tribute to her on this special day. She is by far Carson's favorite person on earth....and mine too. I love you, Babe. Happy Birthday!!!

Halloween 2007
+018.jpg)
At the Homestead in Midway Jan. 08

St. George....March '08...Jason is sleeping on the couch in the background.

Fiesta Bowl in Jan. 2005
+003.jpg)
Carson on his one month "birthday"

Moments after Carson was born.

Carson at 2 months old.

Jodi looking sexy in Cancun.
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Jodi!!!
Happy Birthday Jodi! You look SO beautiful in every photo; oh, to be so photogenic. You sure have a sweet hubby to do this post. He says such sweet things. Love you heaps!!! Enjoy your birthday!
Love ya!
Happy Birthday Jodi! Cute Post. Hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday!!
Have a great birthday! Hopefully you are out having a blast!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODI! Hoping your day was a great one! Also, hoping to see you in a day or two???
Hello Matt. :)Nice post.
Hey it looks like you guys are doing so great!! You should check out our blog too. We never see each other, but at least this way we can keep in touch! Mike and Marci White
Happy Birthday Jodi! I love the twister and operation Halloween costumes - some of the best I've seen. What a cute husband you must have.
We're late, but Happy Birthday Jodi! I don't always check blogs very well!
Post a Comment