Saturday, February 7, 2009

5 minute interview with Carson Lee

Hello, my name is Carson Lee. I am almost 14 months old. I like to smile so much so you can see my 4 teeth. I don't really like a lot of different foods yet, so I only need four. Well I do like one food for sure and that is Cheese. I like it so much its one of the words I can say. I also like to say Hi. I say hi and wave to anyone who will pay attention. Even if they don't pay attention I still wave and say hi.

I really don't like much food. If you could see below me you would see all the food that mama tries to feed me. Silly mama tries everything and I just make this face and chuck it on the floor. Then I like to watch mama sweep up all the food and see if I can beat her to the pile and maybe get a second chance at the stuff I just threw!
Oh I like hair. I like it sooooo very much. If you ever hold me I will for sure try to grab your hair. I just like hair. See even I like my own hair, but I'm very careful not to pull that...just yours...and I really like to pull out mamas hair. She doesn't need all if it anyways.

Still playing with hair, but here is my "oh that's cool" face too. I use this face to point at things I like and sometime I even use it when I'm about to cry. Oh I still like hair too. I'm so very good at being like you. I'll mimic anything you do if you give me a little time. Ha here is my tongue. Funny huh...just like mama.

Well, I really have enjoyed this interview, but I'm quite done with it and everything on my tray. I'll just chuck it on the floor, that is where it belongs right?
Oh I love people. And I know I'm cute. So come and read my blog and love me. Why wouldn't you I'm Carson...Carson Lee!!!!

Bye loyal blog fans. I love you...or in my words.....ahhh laaa ohhhhh HI.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a little stud!!! we need to get our boys together to play again soon... and Chez is actually trying to set a chikfila lunch up for all of us through Danielle... let's do it!

Amberlynn said...

I have to say, Carson interviews quite well! Jodi, I love this creative post. And I love your little one!!! I can't wait for our kids to meet one day. Love ya!

Leisa said...

Love the interview! He is so dang cute.

Sher said...

So stinkin' cute!

Shari Tate said...

cute cute little boy!
Was fun seein ya in Anaheim!

Kendell's Crusaders said...

So cute... gotta love the food on the floor. Cam is four and he eats like he's still one! I love all the cute faces he's pulling!

Tara Shirley said...

OOHHH, I love him! I can't believe those teeth! Can't wait to get back to work, just to see him! Gwen is going to LOVE him! They will make a great couple, hahaha.

Kerby Family said...

That is so crazy. Wish we would have known. Could have met up somehow. Hope everything is good. Carson is adorable.

marshfam said...

I do love you Carson!! You get cuter every day!

Heather said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I can't believe he's already 14 mo. old!