Friday, February 27, 2009

Where was Mom?

So this is Carson this morning while mom was blow drying her hair. You know that silence that comes only when the kids are into something. That's what I heard. And he was so happy eating right there from the box...well finish up kid...thanks for making breakfast on your own.

Waving hi as I came around the corner. No clue that this would be against any rules, just getting breakfast mama.


Very carefully he would pick just the right Crispex for his taste.



Here we are the day I got home from my trips. Carson showed off by eating his toes while I changed him.


Playing with Grandpa is so fun to do. Please note only one sock. By the end of the day Carson usually just gets sick of one of his socks. The other one is just fine to stay on.




We are walking! Well kind of.... Here is his walker. He has taken a few steps without help, but mostly would prefer a finger to grap before he takes those steps!!!


The kid wants to be like his dad. Or his dad wants his kid to be like him...you decide. Here he is sporting Matt's headset...that Matt can wear up to 80% of the day if all goes well.

1 comment:

Tara Shirley said...

Walking?!! I can't believe it! I'm bringing Gwen in sometime next week, you should bring Carson the same day, I miss that little booger!