Friday, March 13, 2009

Walking - Bubba is Walking

6 comments:

The Teeples Times said...

Wow! Walking already! I obviously haven't checked your blog in a while - I love the post where you did him talking...so great! Why is it they insist on throwing everything on the floor, then later want to come and eat it if it's not swept up - I just don't get it... I am SO jealous you went to Liverpool - how awesome! I would LOVE to see those sites - I'm sure you really enjoyed yourself! How cool!

Heather said...

Way to go Carson! What a fun stage. I love it! I hope you are enjoying it! What a handsome little guy!

marshfam said...

Gee, it's too bad nobody likes that kid... LOL. Carson you're so much fun!

Sher said...

That's so cute!

Tara Shirley said...

WOW!! He's gotten so big!

Hillary Vaughan said...

Hi Jodi! That is so cute that he is walking! i am so happy for you! Now he will be into everything an we can complain together! At least he wont be crawling in your hair during your next app.! He can just walk in it!
Love ya
Hill