We went outside becuase it is finally warm enough here in this little town in Utah. Carson love, loved being outside. He could not get enough of all the exploring.

We found out he likes to eat rocks. Good to know. He likes to play in mud. Crawling to the road was fun. Looking for the ball in the grass was great. And yes, playing in mom's pile is fun inside and outside!

The cell phone boys gave Carson a red balloon. He walked all around the park proudly displaying his balloon. It also helped mom keep a close eye on him!

Out with friends at work on a sunny Friday afternoon. Carson had so much fun exploring all around.

Mom tried to slip food into his park fun as he walked all around! Eat my little bubba! Eat.
2 comments:
what a little tenderoni! he's getting so big, it's insane! also, I like how he's sporting Utah gear in almost all your posts :)
I like the idea of attaching a balloon to them to help keep track of them....nice. I also loved his "U" shirt, even though I didn't, of course, go there. So fun that he is walking!
Post a Comment