Hello, fellow bloggers. It's important to note that this is Carson's dad posting this blog (for the first time ever). I'll admit...I had my doubts about this whole blogging thing, but now that I have a kid, I do a lot of things that I never thought I would do.
It's probably not manly to admit this, but I think that I might be this blog's biggest fan. Sometimes I fib a little and tell Jodi that I'm seeing comments from our blog viewers that they are wanting to see another update on this blog...when, in reality, it's just me wanting to see more pics of my boy on here....there, I said it...now it's out in the open...no more hiding the truth.
Last weekend we took a little trip down south to St. George with our friends: Jason, Britney, Eric, Tara and Zane. While we were there we saw Jodi's cousin, Steve, so he is making his first appearance on the blog this week too.
Carson is starting to laugh a lot now. It's so fun to see him smile and laugh...it puts all those "little things" in life that I get stressed out about into perspective.
4 comments:
Carson's getting so big!!!
i agree you should post more often :)
It was so good to see Carson in person Finally! Adorable as ever!
Hey here is our link, hopefully it works!
http://kennyabbygertge.blogspot.com/
Hey guys! We made our Blog private, but if you send us your email we would love to invite you!
abbygertge@juno.com
Welcome in the blogging world brother! I was fun to hang out with you guys and to see Carson
Post a Comment