Here are som fun pictures of our friends and family. They love Carson too!
This pictures is one of my favs. This is our friend Pauly. He watched Carson while I ran to an apt. and Matt went to shovel. This is how I found them when I came home. Too cute. If you want a date with this cute boy....I could hook you up! (Not Carson....Paul!!)
Matt has know Teddy since they were kids. You can see it in his smile that Ted loves Carson!
This is Jeff. We went up to their house one night and played with their two kids.
Obviously, Grandpa loves Carson. He comes to get Carson to sleep when I just can't.
Grandma Holbrook can get really good smiles from Carson. This is another of my fav. pictures.
Do you love Carson? We do....love that baby boy!!!
When God wants something special done in this world...
He sends a baby and then...
He waits.
He sends a baby and then...
He waits.
3 comments:
He is such a sweet boy. I would love to meet him!
Feel free to check out my blog:
theshepfamily.blogspot.com
Sherrie
Jodi...he is so cute. Every time I see pictures he is so much bigger and he has the cutest smile.
I just figured out that my nieghbor, Jim Hirst, knew Matt in high school. Small world, huh?
Post a Comment