Thursday, March 27, 2008

Fun in the Sun

Here is a cute little package I picked up from Gate Claim!! Carson survived his first airplane trip and did fantastic. I was worried...I see the mothers on the plane loading so much stuff and babies looking lost...But we made it. Carson did great. Slept a bit, ate a bit and just seemed to enjoy watching all the different people on the plane.
We came in to my grandparents house and they were waiting at the door to see their newest Great Grandchild. Oh how happy it has been to see Carson get to know his Great grandparents. GG and GGpa we call them. He loves them so much!
Look at this....I would call that one proud GGpa! He holds Carson when Mom needs a break and Carson just loves hanging out with Grandpa. Look at those faces...priceless.
We are having so much fun here. This is Carson just a few minutes ago. He just let out a big spit-up two seconds after this...all over GGpa...put he took it in stride its just what babies do!

Two big deals going on here.....First Carson can sit up against a couch without falling over. He fits perfectly on this couch...and has spit up on it too...don't tell GG! He also loves this little bear. He can pull things up to his face now and loves the soft and silky bear.
We love Arizona. Stroller rides in the hot sun, feeding on the front porch in the shade, golfers riding past the 9th hole as we wave out the window. Its a tough life, but hey, someones gotta do it!

2 comments:

Leisa said...

What a sweet little guy! Looks like you had a fun time.

P.S. the link to my website from yours isn't working...:) I think you have the address wrong.

Melodie Starr* said...

how fun! i am glad you got to go. Those pictures are priceless!