Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fathers Day...Week

Well we missed Father's Day on the blog...but we were so busy celebrating the Fathers in our life...well you know how it goes.


So it was Matts official first Fathers Day!!!


Yeah Carson says...I love my daddy!...he can't quite say da da yet, but I'm sure it's just around the corner.Baby and daddy. This is a good picture of the two boys in Red Hats.

Grandpa Poll - loves his Carson Lee. He'll stop by on his way up north just to see Carson for a minute....He loves that boy!

This is my Grandpa Marler. This is in my top 5 favorite photos ever. I wish the lighting was better, but look at Grandpas face...you can just see the love in his smile...man I love that!



This is my Grandpa Poll. He will be sealing Carson to Matt and I in July so we can be a forever family. That's what dreams are made of. Love you Grandpas and Matt.

No comments: