Monday, June 30, 2008

We are official!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is Carson clapping? Why does Daddy look so happy?
Why does Carson have to appear in court at the young age of 6 months?
Why is mommy so happy????
Because we are official now. According to the State of Utah we are the legal parents of Carson Lee Holbrook. Whooohooo. What a great day!

10 comments:

Jana Banana said...

Yeah!!! I am so happy for you and your sweet family, what a special day it must have been! That picture reminds me of going to see my 2 nephews at the courthouse too. You all look so happy :)

Leisa said...

How awesome! I am so happy for you. Carson is so dang cute and what a cute little outfit. Congrats!

James, Amber, Wyatt & Eliza said...

Congrats!! That is so awsome. He is so cute!

Jen said...

Congrats!! You have such a cute family and deserve nothing less!

Jodi said...

I'm so happy for you guys. Carson couldn't have asked for better parents!

Kendell's Crusaders said...

Congrats! That makes me so happy that I can't even imagine how happy you must be! I'm happy for you guys!

Gertge Family said...

How awesome for all of you! Congrats! & Hooray!
What a lucky boy!

Melodie Starr* said...

we are so so happy for you guys, and very excited to have carson be offically a part of the fam! YEAH!! can't wait to see you guys! I miss you!

Sher said...

Congratulations! That just brought a tear to my eye! I'm sooo happy for you!
Sherrie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Carson Lee Holbrook! A beautiful baby boy for two beautiful people! Very happy for the three of you!xoxo