Saturday, June 7, 2008

More Moab

So our trip is coming to an end. We are lying in bed now wishing we had just one more day here. We hiked and hiked and saw so many great things. You can come to Moab a million times and still see new things you have never seen before.Matt, Carson and I on a trail to a nice water hole. It looks like Matt is dragging me there...that's just funny...but we had a great time on the hike!
My sister Bryn and I. I love the snow capped mountains in the back on a 85 degree day!I found a hole in the rock just perfect for an afternoon nap.Here he is just so happy to be doing whatever it is we are doing. Carson is such a good baby. He just goes along with whatever we do and is happy to do it. I love it. He's been so fun to take on the trip... and there is about 20 of us here, with one little baby, so I'm glad he was happy to go along with whatever we all did. My fam was wonderful too...Debby stayed home yesterday with Carson so Matt and I could hike the fiery furnace. It had a lot of narrow passages and steep climbs that were not very baby friendly. Buster just got so tired with all the hiking in went to sleep right on Dad's back. He was back there just talking away, then I didn't hear him for a bit so I looked up and there he was...sacked out. So cute. Well I'm feeling that way now...so I guess its time for sleep!

3 comments:

Kendell's Crusaders said...

Looks fun! What a lucky baby getting to ride on dads back, he is stinking cute!

Leisa said...

Great pictures. I'm so jealous!

Sher said...

It was fun visiting on Friday, even though we got sunburned. I guess I missed the bag when I was trying to put the shorts in there.
We'll have to get together again. You and Carson, and everyone else should come over and swim sometime.
p.s. Thanks so much for driving me around and letting me crash at your place!
Sher