Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Another post by Carson's Dad...


Jodi's friend from work, Rachel, brought her kids over last week. This is Corbin and Carson playing w/ Carson's favorite toy...Leap Frog makes some amazing stuff for kids!



Carson and Corbin playing w/ the "jumpy jump" (not sure why we call it that)



Close-up of Corbin after he ate some food...what a cute kid!



Look how sexy my wife is posing in the river...!







Matt caught the smallest fish of the day.







Jodi's first fish on a fly rod (and it was the biggest fish of the day). She got it in all by herself. After we got it into the net, she wouldn't touch it, but, hey, I'm not complaining...I've been trying to talk her into going fly fishing w/ me for years....baby steps :)





Jodi and I went fishing back in the early part of September...she didn't do a very good job at posting photos that gave you a feel for the amazing experience we had.

After we pulled up to our fishing spot (which was on the Weber River along I84 about a mile south of the Coalville exit), Jodi was pretty upset that the "fishing outfit" that I had brought for her was NOT CUTE... She asked, "how come I have to wear these ugly waders, and you get to just wear a swimming suit...?" After we got into the river, she thanked me several times that I made her wear those waders. We all have strengths in life...walking up a cold river is not one of Jodi's :)

Be sure to let her know how hot she looks in her fishing attire. Apparently, she has issues with people seeing her in fishing waders. It would be good for her self esteem if she received some assurances from her peers on how great she looked all decked out in her fishing gear.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad our kiddies get along... you guys are life savers!!! And Jod, you really do look so hot right now in those waders ;)

Anonymous said...

Jodi you look smokin hot! I am so jealous! Nice post Matt.

Heather said...

Jodi, I'm impressed that you are learning to fly fish! Jeff wishes I would learn how to golf, but I just can't do it yet! Way to go...learning something that Matt likes to do! We really need to get together with you guys!

Kendell's Crusaders said...

I never thought I'd see you in waders, I love it! You look good! I love to fish and I only got to go twice this year and it's not much of a fishing trip when you have a stubborn 3 year old that thinks he can do it all by himself and is a danger to everyone around him! Fun times!