Mom's Shoes!
He wants to feed himself....messsssy!
Yup, I'm up to something face.

We lowered his crib because he's standing up on it

Crawling to the ladies!
Has to crawl in the crib...can't even turn your face for a second!
Yup, I caught him climbing the stairs!
Oh, and if he doesn't get his way....the baby below has been fed and well napped...he just got a piece of paper taken away from him.
We lowered his crib because he's standing up on it
3 comments:
I am actually laughing right now because we are going through the same things. Don't you find yourself trying not to laugh at what he does most of the time?
I just love his room. The colors and those pictures over his bed are so cute!
That last picture is the best! It only gets worse when they can't have what they want . . . but that face is truly torn up about the paper he just lost. So cute!
Carson is so cute. I can't believe how big he is. Well I guess both our little babies will be one soon. Man I hate how time flies. Well we hope to see you guys soon.
Post a Comment