Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Utes, The Weekend, the lil guy

So it gets busy and its already September. That means football season is in full swing. I even joined a fantasy league to help catch the Fever. Matt and I went to the Utes games on Saturday and watched them win the second game in a row for the season! Carson even got dressed up for the occasion...
The proud papa.
The proud grandpapa...(we are at Sills Cafe in Layton...soon this place will be gone because of a freeway on ramp. So sad, we've been going to that place for 15 years...one of those hole in the wall local places that is absolutely wonderful)

Matt's taking this picture of my brother and dad while they were in the Big House watching the Utes win against Michigan. Matt is teaching me to fly fish...we did this before the Utes game on Saturday. I caught 1! Matt caught like a million.And this is our dang cute kid. He's in his cute Beatles outfit (thanks Tess!)




7 comments:

Jen said...

I love his funky du -- he looks so cute (as always!)

Sher said...

You joined a fantasy team? Wow! Now that's what I call support!
I joined a website called Woman Against Fantasy Sports.
That's how I support my husband's sports addiction. I protest it!

Anonymous said...

Let the record show that since 2003Jodi's husband hasn't played Fantasy Football...He has other addictions in his life, but as far as watching sports and playing sports...I could quit anytime...I don't have a problem :)

Becky said...

Cute Pics. I love Carsons Hair..He is so cute. We need to get him and Addi together soon.

Angela Strong said...

Love Carson's faux-hawk!He is so dang cute I can hardly stand it! You are the best Jod and I love your personality! Bonco is better with your faux drinking problem! HeHe!

I went to the U of U so.... GO UTES!!

Leisa said...

GO UTES! As always too DANG cute!

Jamie said...

I have to say that red looks good on all of you. I am glad The Utes are doing so well. Jared is quite excited about BYU right now. And I am very sad to hear that Sills is going away. We had some good times there.