I get it...rain is good for us to get from time to time. But now I'm going to show you our
history of trips....and you may see why I hate the rain sometimes!
Matt and I have been lucky enough travel a ton over the last 5 years...but the rain seems to follow us! A handful of examples:
Ecuador - 2004 - Fog and rain so heavy we could not even land in Quito, had to stay the night in another city without our luggage...

Costa Rica - 2004 - Rained so hard for two days we were holed up in the hotel room for over 24 hours.

Cancun 2005 - rained during two of our expeditions... and rained.

New York 2005 - Rained as we walked the streets and on the boat to see the Statue of Liberty!
Havasu Pi - 2006 - We were supposed to see beautiful blue waterfalls...we saw some great brown ones.

As we started our 12 mile hike out flash flood warnings came...this is the hotel room with two beds and no power that we begged for as all of our stuff was already at the top with the mules.

New York...again 2006...are we tourists or what...yes we are on top of a double
decker bus.

Netherlands.. 2006 - I guess you should expect in the Low Lands, but it was raining so hard before our bike tour, we didn't know if we would get to go...hence the hat...forget hair at this point.
Moab...day after the storm....the day before no pictures because we were in the hotel all day playing board games.
Ok, so we were supposed to be at a hotel tonight and
Jeeping and fishing all day tomorrow with Carson safely at his grandmas...but instead we are home...not in the Jeep! So I took it out tonight in the rain...not the same!
On a good note, thanks for all the music suggestions. I have downloaded a ton of music over the last few days...up till 1 am just getting new music...and I LOVE IT. thanks for the emails and comments....Love you all too!
2 comments:
You've been to all these awesomely cool places and you're complaing about the drizzle! Seriously! Big Picture! No, I know what you mean. Although, I am happy for the rain today. It's very refreshing and it means fall is coming, and I love FALL!
hey it didn't rain in south africa!!!
Post a Comment