Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lovin' the Lake

So a short story for your day... This is my friend Kim, we both got off work a bit late so showed up to the lake with no swimsuit. No problem, we still rode behind the boat on the 3 man tube. The driver said don't worry, I wont dump you. Notice...Kim is wet, I am dry. (Sorry Kim this had to be posted) At the end we caught a big wave and without a perfect flip of the tube I was about be be dumped off. I landed so hard and we were already laughing so hard that Kim peed her pants! Yup, we were laughing harder after that. Luv ya Kimmy...thanks for making a great boat ride.
Next are a few shots of the kids I spend my Wednesdays with. In our church I work with the Youth and we get to plan a night of fun every week...sound good to me.



1 comment:

Gertge Family said...

Fabulous Story! Kim's a riot!