Nice photos, his hair looks great in that second shot.
I'm loving that sassy little hair do!
Dude, why is no one I know doing sweet shots of my wee ones? ;)He's so studly!
Sooo cute -- as always! I'm jealous you're all having lunch at the park without me . . . fun!
Love these pictures! He is such a cutie pie- one of the cutest little boys ever! :)
cute as a bug! lovin the hairdo!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Nice photos, his hair looks great in that second shot.
I'm loving that sassy little hair do!
Dude, why is no one I know doing sweet shots of my wee ones? ;)
He's so studly!
Sooo cute -- as always! I'm jealous you're all having lunch at the park without me . . . fun!
Love these pictures! He is such a cutie pie- one of the cutest little boys ever! :)
cute as a bug! lovin the hairdo!
Post a Comment