First, I wanted to say thanks for the great comments on Carson's pictures from my last post! He is such an amazing kid, so I love to hear it:)
Now....I need your help! Really. I need all the comments I can get. PLEASE.
Because I'm the type of girl who will obsess about things I love for years (I've already told you about my Jeep Obsession) but music is about the same! I love the Beatles, Neil Diamond and ABBA and some other great groups, but its ALL I listen to. I'm obsessed! So I need you to help me find new music.
So...post your top 3 favorite music groups, bands or people. I like really every type of music, so I'm open. But my Ipod needs a break! I need new... I need edgy... I need a break!
Thanks friends....


6 comments:
I can't really limit myself to three, but here are some of my favorites that I can't put down:
Incubus (my all time favorite), Chevelle, Jack Johnson, John Mayer, Silversun Pickups (my newest favorite!), Evanescence and Paramore. Your goal is to listen to at least one song from each and let it melt your face right off... then report your findings!
I'm exactly the same way. #1 Celine Fan right here. Over & over & over. Seriously, my kids know every song & lyric.
I try to branch out, but it's hard. Here are a few I have also been into lately.
Leona Lewis
Carrie Underwood
Van Morrison - always great!
Wicked soundtrack
80's rock ballads
Chris Daughtry
(that's quite the variety! you ought to be able to find somethng out of thoses choices, but they're all Great!)
You should start doing a random 10 friday. It gives me idea to listen to.
What I'm really into lately:
(besides ABBA--because I'm still on an ABBA high from seeing Mamma Mia!)
John Mayer
Coldplay
Colbie Colait
me....go to mp3.com and download m songs...I have have 3 on there, but they are good go to sleep music. (there is a link on my sidebar)
(I know...I'm shameless)
Sher
Hi! I am lucky that Ike has introduced me to some good music- I would still be listening to just my highschool music if it weren't for him...not that there is anything wrong with that :)
My top 3 that I love:
Glen Phillips
Ryan Adams
David Grey
and of course I LOVE Jack Johnson.
You can sample all of my favorites and some from the above artists on the side of my blog, and also on Ike's blog. Just click play on the "finetune" box.
Hope this helps and good luck!!
How could I forget another favorite...
Death Cab for Cutie
Somehow, I cant see you listening to someone else. Those bands are how I always remember you. Anyway....
Here are a few I have on my Ipod.
Coldplay, The Fray, Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flatts, oh and sometimes I like to indulge in the clean version of Fergie. A little of everything I know, but I love all kinds of music. (Sherries music is really pretty by the way)
Post a Comment