Thursday, August 14, 2008

My First Love

Ok, even if you know me just a little bit, you probably know what my first love is. Since I was 15 I only had eyes for one thing. That is a Jeep Wrangler. I love them. I covet them. I need them. So after years...literally years of needing a Jeep Matt finally bought me one. And I loved every minute of it. Even when I was driving home from work, in my new red heels and the rain was pouring on my head...I still loved it. I loved the summers even more with the top off and my air pulled back. I got hit from behind twice in that Jeep and it didn't even leave a mark on the Jeep...but the other cars needed full bumper replacements. It is the most impractical vehicle, but so dang fun. I love it.





Now my poor Jeep just sits out in front of my house. The whole impractical side of it really sticks out with a kid in tow. So now the my First love is for sale. It hurts. You may think I'm a bit crazy, but really I loved that Jeep. Matt promises me another one when we have a place to keep if off the road, but I know it will never be the same. So thank Matt for giving me the car of my dreams if only for a few years. Thanks to all my friends who would drive in it with me even if it meant their hair got messed up!





So if you know of anyone looking for the best vehicle in the world...have them call me, cut I'm selling her! It would be nice to have it go to a good home!

Camping with the Coys... Jason's Jeep was right behind...however please note...not a wrangler.Matt indulges my need to go off road.

Up Farmington Canyon... I think I let Matt drive for about 3 minutes.

2 comments:

Sher said...

You are a HOT Mama in all those pictures! Woo Hoo!
Too bad you have to sell your jeep.
I remember you asking my brother to drive his in high school, and I think he just gave you a dirty look
Funny!
SHer

Anonymous said...

i know how you love your jeep! bought a jacket to go with your jeep! sorry to hear of your sad news. I am sure you will find something else that you will like just not love...maybe a minivan!! LOL!